Recipe of Chef Luís Machado
People: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 300 gr of sliced bacon “Smoked Douro”
- 50 gr pitted olives
- 9 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250 gr of fresh mushrooms
- basil q.s.
- salt and pepper q.s.
- 100 gr of grated cheese
- Get the bacon and chop it finely;
- Peel and wash the onion and garlic cloves, finely chop them;
- Bring 4 eggs to bake in salted water for 12 minutes;
- After this time, remove, let cool and peel;
- In a skillet add the olive oil, the onion with the garlic cloves and the bacon;
- Let it simmer until everything is soft, remove from heat and set aside;
- Line a wallet with the dough;
- Chop the bottom of the dough and trim the edges;
- Arrange eggs, stuffing, grated cheese and basil leaves;
- In a bowl beat the remaining eggs with the milk;
- Season with salt and pepper;
- Drizzle over the filling and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes;
- Remove from oven and serve decorated to taste.
Enjoy your food!